User Reviews for Haldol

Learn more about Haldol.

Reviews for Haldol to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"Experiencing horrible nausea/vomiting with Dilaudid for pain associated with Stage4 Breast cancer. My normal antinausea medication was Zofran, but it started to not work. I was given 0.5 mg I.V. of Haldol every hour for nausea. It worked, but did "knock me to nap" for a little while. After I woke up, I did feel groggy and was able to eat and drink without incident."

Stage4Diva (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2013

"I have Addison's disease we had tried all conventional medications. I got this injected by the ER and told my dr that even though they gave it to me for anxiety I didn't vomit or get nauseous for 24 hrs."

Misty Sierra January 15, 2013

"Haldol was given to my mother for nausea/vomiting in her final days/weeks of battling colon cancer. Haldol worked great for nausea but the side effects were horrible. She was not drowsy, she was out! Not coherent, confused, wasn't able to eat and at times was agitated. Be very careful using this medication. It took two days after stopping the medication for it to leave her system and return to a normal state of mind."

Anonymous March 3, 2010