User Reviews for Vitamin e

Also known as: Alpha E, Amino-Opti-E, Aqua Gem-E, Aqua-E, Aquasol E, Aquavite-E, Centrum Singles-Vitamin E, E Pherol, E-400 Clear, E-600, E-Gems, Nutr-E-Sol, Vita-Plus E Natural

Learn more about Vitamin e.

Vitamin E Deficiency 0 reviews 13 medications

Retinopathy Prophylaxis 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vitamin e reviews 3 reviews 0.7

Reviews for Vitamin e

Review by BertBB: User Rating:

Aquavite-E (vitamin e) for Tardive Dyskinesia: T.D. reared it's ugly head on approx. 7 weeks ago...at one time, in addition to antidepressants, I was taking either Reglan or Metoclopine...over the years I had some tell-tail signs that were either dismissed or thought to be something else...I have a particular difficult and severe case of T.D. and it effected me and the people around me so much that the personal devastation is incomprehensible...given the rarity of this disease, I find and have resigned myself treatment can be difficult and realistically I most likely will never regain my life as it was...additionally, when I first show the symptoms, I ended up in the back of an ambulance with was thought to be stroke...the symptoms I had at the time mimicked a stroke...

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 1, 2013 1:00 PM
Review by Lady two: User Rating:

vitamin e for Dietary Supplementation: I am highly allergic to Vitamin E. I had a full body rash and had many problems due to using Vitamin E. It took 2 weeks to get over the rash. The doctor said do not use it ever again.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 7, 2011 2:42 PM
Review by Dr. Ray:

Aquavite-E (vitamin e) for Anemia, Sickle Cell: The perfect vitamin for several types of medical subjects

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 10, 2010 2:43 PM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here