User Reviews for Tenex

8.3
Summary of Tenex reviews 3 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Tenex

Review by Fly Guy (taken for 10 years or more):

For High Blood Pressure: Very effective with no side effects.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 5, 2014 5:16 PM

Review by brandyhgalabama:

For ADHD: My son (6yrs) is on Focalin in the morning and Tenex in the late afternoon. They have put him on it twice and was the same way both times. He was bouncing off the walls, pulling his hair out, very very smart but. He had an answer for everything and everybody. It was a complete disaster. We could not go anywhere and do anything. He had awful fits. We now take Focalin 20 in morning and Focalin 5 in the afternoon. I'm not so sure that's working either.

April 23, 2012 10:51 PM

Review by antimental:

For High Blood Pressure: Works fantastic for high blood pressure. Almost made it too low but it's stabilized now. I've tried 3 different high blood pressure medicines from 3 different drug classes and none work as well as Tenex. The worst side effect I had was dry mouth, but that goes away after a week or 2, so don't quit the drug over that.

February 21, 2011 10:19 PM

For High Blood Pressure: This medication makes me feel very weak no matter what time of the day I take it. I would not recommend it for anxiety seeing as you have to take it every day in order for it to lower blood pressure and make stressful situations more bearable instead of taking it as needed.

November 15, 2009 3:16 AM

Tenex is great for ADHD and sleeping disorders in kids. My nephew did great on this medicine. We had tried everything and nothing worked. This is amazing.

February 26, 2009 10:26 PM