User Reviews for Monurol

Learn more about Monurol.

Bladder Infection 3 reviews 66 medications

8.2
Transurethral Prostatectomy 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Monurol reviews 3 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Monurol

For Bladder Infection "Don't know what I would do without Monurol. I get a small supply from Spain whenever I go there (or ask a friend to bring some back for me) because it is available without a prescription there and I can't get it in the UK. I keep a packet with me wherever I go, just in case I get a cystitis attack. Maybe only twice a year but oh the relief take it as soon as an attack starts and it is effective within two or three hours. Many other antibiotics just don't work for me. This has worked for me every time, thank God."

Christitis August 18, 2015

For Bladder Infection "Thank God, for this wonderful medication. I am allergic to literally every other medicine that may be used to treat bladder infections, I have allergies to almost all antibiotics making it very difficult to treat me when I get sick. I was told by my Dr there were no other options literally to treat me with when he took one last look before having to admit me to hospital for I.V. treatment when he said wait, there is one option left called Monurol and he prescribed it, I was a little hesitant at first due to the fact it is only a single dose treatment but I was wrong. Monurol started taking symptoms away in 5 hours after treatment, and by day 3 completely cured my severe urinary tract infection. This medicine is amazing. Thank God for Monurol."

Lroos1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2013

For Bladder Infection "It's marvellous! With one dose cystitis is gone!! Only problem I can't find it in UK I buy mine in Italy, where I'm from."

sissilondra January 5, 2012