User Reviews for Monurol

Learn more about Monurol.

Bladder Infection 2 reviews 67 medications

7.8
Transurethral Prostatectomy 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Monurol reviews 2 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Monurol

For Bladder Infection "Thank God, for this wonderful medication. I am allergic to literally every other medicine that may be used to treat bladder infections, I have allergies to almost all antibiotics making it very difficult to treat me when I get sick. I was told by my Dr there were no other options literally to treat me with when he took one last look before having to admit me to hospital for I.V. treatment when he said wait, there is one option left called Monurol and he prescribed it, I was a little hesitant at first due to the fact it is only a single dose treatment but I was wrong. Monurol started taking symptoms away in 5 hours after treatment, and by day 3 completely cured my severe urinary tract infection. This medicine is amazing. Thank God for Monurol."

Lroos1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2013

For Bladder Infection "It's marvellous! With one dose cystitis is gone!! Only problem I can't find it in UK I buy mine in Italy, where I'm from."

sissilondra January 5, 2012