User Reviews for Spectazole

Learn more about Spectazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 114 medications

Tinea Pedis 2 reviews 121 medications

9.5
Cutaneous Candidiasis 0 reviews 65 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Cruris 0 reviews 109 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Spectazole reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Spectazole

For Tinea Pedis: Similar to the other review. I had tried several other over the counter medicines, but it wasn't until my doctor perscribed me footcream with econozole nitrate that my athlete's foot cleared up. I Highly recommend a creme with econozole nitrate to get rid of stubborn athlete's foot.

December 12, 2011 11:55 AM

Review by Aliaskat:

For Tinea Pedis: I had Athlete's foot, which I caught from the gym and it kept coming back with all medicines I used. It was blistery, itchy and weepy type of athlete's foot. The foot doctor gave me Spectazole cream and almost within days it was better. Within two weeks it dried up nicely. I recommend it to all who have resistant athlete's foot. It's great.

May 7, 2008 11:55 PM

Review by HuntersMommy:

For Tinea Corporis: My two year old son had ringworm. I tried 2 different over the counter creams and sprays, and even nail polish. He had it for over a month, then I tried Spectazole from the doctor and its almost gone in less than 2 days.

May 7, 2008 5:28 PM