User Reviews for Diflunisal

Also known as: Dolobid

Learn more about Diflunisal.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 343 medications

9.7
Rheumatoid Arthritis 2 reviews 335 medications

6.5
Pain 3 reviews 907 medications

5.3
Summary of Diflunisal reviews 7 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Diflunisal

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "8 years on the medicine with minimal side effects and minimal good results. Pain in knees is general, no great sensations except during certain weather conditions."

NUBSTER (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 2, 2013

For Pain: "I hurt my ankle/foot once a month playing tennis so the doctor gave me 500 mg. If I take it the night before a match I move better and am not in as much pain after I only take 500 mg 1 or 2 times a week. It has helped me and keeps me on the court and bike. No side effects at all."

Anonymous March 26, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: "It didn't work immediately, but after I'd taken it for a couple of week's my osteoarthritis was finally under control. Before I'd had that and gout attacks so bad I couldn't use my left arm or walk with my right foot. I've been fine now for 2 years taking this every day."

KarenHG July 28, 2011

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Osteoarthritis: "It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar"

poops mcgee July 27, 2009

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: "This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive."

bristol February 25, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: "I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise."

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008