User Reviews for Diflunisal

Also known as: Dolobid

Learn more about Diflunisal.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 366 medications

5.3
Summary of Diflunisal reviews 7 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Diflunisal

Review by NUBSTER (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: 8 years on the medicine with minimal side effects and minimal good results. Pain in knees is general, no great sensations except during certain weather conditions.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2013 4:13 PM

For Pain: I hurt my ankle/foot once a month playing tennis so the doctor gave me 500 mg. If I take it the night before a match I move better and am not in as much pain after I only take 500 mg 1 or 2 times a week. It has helped me and keeps me on the court and bike. No side effects at all.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2012 11:16 PM

Review by KarenHG:

For Osteoarthritis: It didn't work immediately, but after I'd taken it for a couple of week's my osteoarthritis was finally under control. Before I'd had that and gout attacks so bad I couldn't use my left arm or walk with my right foot. I've been fine now for 2 years taking this every day.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2011 4:56 PM

Review by poops mcgee:

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Osteoarthritis: It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2009 8:36 PM

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2009 9:49 PM

Review by bristol:

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive.

February 25, 2008 3:31 PM

Review by ladyhuckleberry:

Dolobid (diflunisal) for Pain: I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise.

February 4, 2008 6:56 PM