User Reviews for Diflunisal

Also known as: Dolobid

Learn more about Diflunisal.

Reviews for Diflunisal to treat Pain

"I hurt my ankle/foot once a month playing tennis so the doctor gave me 500 mg. If I take it the night before a match I move better and am not in as much pain after I only take 500 mg 1 or 2 times a week. It has helped me and keeps me on the court and bike. No side effects at all."

Anonymous March 26, 2012

Dolobid (diflunisal): "This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive."

bristol February 25, 2008

Dolobid (diflunisal): "I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise."

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008