User Reviews for Decadron

Learn more about Decadron.

Reviews for Decadron to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"I was also given this through I.V. and started freaking out as well. I got really cold and my muscles contracted involuntarily and my teeth started chattering and grinding. My vision got dark around the edges and I could only see out of pinhole shaped . (Like looking through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars. I woke up several hours later wrapped in heatead blankets."

patient5 March 18, 2015

"I have disc issues. When the inflammation around these discs starts to put pressure on the nerves going to my feet and legs. A shot of this stuff is like gold. It looses it effect the longer you use it so save this as a last resort."

Wesandmichelle March 6, 2015

"Headache due to AVM in brain: I was given this in the hospital via IV in hopes of bringing down a severe headache caused by my AVM. Within the first minute the drip began I started freaking out as well as developing a severe rash so they unhooked it immediately. Even after it having been stopped I was inconsolable and hyperventilating for about a half an hour. The morning after I was vomiting and had diarrhea. 48 hours later my stomach is still churning and the rash is just beginning to fade. Safe to say Decadron is on my allergy list now."

agangx3 (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2012