Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Decadron

Learn more about Decadron.

Reviews for Decadron to treat Inflammatory Conditions

Review by Wesandmichelle:

I have disc issues. When the inflammation around these discs starts to put pressure on the nerves going to my feet and legs. A shot of this stuff is like gold. It looses it effect the longer you use it so save this as a last resort.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 6, 2015 5:40 PM

Review by agangx3 (taken for less than 1 month):

Headache due to AVM in brain: I was given this in the hospital via IV in hopes of bringing down a severe headache caused by my AVM. Within the first minute the drip began I started freaking out as well as developing a severe rash so they unhooked it immediately. Even after it having been stopped I was inconsolable and hyperventilating for about a half an hour. The morning after I was vomiting and had diarrhea. 48 hours later my stomach is still churning and the rash is just beginning to fade. Safe to say Decadron is on my allergy list now.

June 19, 2012 6:18 PM