User Reviews for Psoriasin

Learn more about Psoriasin.

Psoriasis 3 reviews 294 medications

9.3
Dermatitis 0 reviews 332 medications Not rated - Be the first
Seborrheic Dermatitis 0 reviews 302 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Psoriasin reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Psoriasin

For Psoriasis "I have psoriasis only on both of my palms. I used Psoriasin gel for the first time last night...saw and felt immediate relief. I can only imagine what a day or monitored continuous use will bring! Thank you PSORIASIN!"

california kid (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2014

For Psoriasis "I am so thrilled and relieved! 2-3 months ago I started having a reaction on the palms of my hands and it quickly turned into a red itchy rash with nasty flaky, scaly skin and I had no idea what it was. I shake hands with people frequently at work and all I think is if I saw a hand like that I wouldn't want to shake it! I've tried all kinds of creams with no results. Then 2 days ago I found this and the picture on the packaging looked like my hand so I bought it. And you know what?.. Just 2 days later and I am seeing AMAZING results! Its not completely gone yet but it looks and feels so much better after just 2 days. I never do these reviews but I am so happy I just had to find a place to tell others!"

Anonymous April 19, 2012

For Psoriasis "I have been using this product for about four months. There are no side affects that I can see. It's easy to use, just put a small amount on and it will go a long way and the more you massage it into your skin it seems to help more. The only bad thing is that it is oily. So its best to let it seep into your pores."

Anonymous June 22, 2009