User Reviews for Ziana

7.5
Summary of Ziana reviews 19 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Ziana

Review by ella87co (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: I started Ziana one month ago. I am 26 and have had severe cystic acne from the age of 16. I haven't worn makeup for the last two weeks because I DO NOT need to hide anything anymore. Wooohooo!! It made my skin red/peel for a week and half but not so much that I needed to hide. I can wear the gel during the day because it doesn't flake or peel like most gels do. My pores are much smaller and I couldn't be happier. I now only need to use it about twice a week. Love this product!

April 21, 2014 4:56 PM

Review by Kimsoa (taken for less than 1 month):

For Acne: About 2 months ago my skin started to break out really bad out of no where. I have had breakouts in the past but nothing like this. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction. I work in the operating room and wear surgical masks most of the day. I decided to go to the dermatologist and she prescribed me Ziana. She told me I had adult acne and that it was not an allergic reaction.Within one week my skin was much clearer. It has now been 2 weeks and the results have been great. A small amount on dry skin here and there but that is the only complaint. I am very pleased and hope the great results continue.

March 9, 2014 9:02 PM

Review by ZMoney (taken for less than 1 month):

For Acne: I have struggled with minor acne all throughout high school. Just as soon as I got the acne off my face, new patches would appear. I tried every OTC medication and cream, with no avail. I even tried proactive, which actually just caused more new acne. When I went off to college, I decided to take action. My dermatologist prescribed me with Ziana, and I have to admit, I was nervous. She told me that it is a very new product, and it may not work. After four nights of treatment, all of the acne and redness of my face was gone. Completely gone! I was, to say the least, excited. I stopped after four days and am still acne free three weeks later!

January 14, 2014 10:12 AM

Review by shelly landy (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Acne: This medicine is great but it peels my skin

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 9, 2014 2:49 PM

Review by ehk678:

For Acne: Works wonders! Stick with it though. The first time I went on it, my face was pretty clear since I had just come off birth control so I had no "purging" experience. It kept my face completely clear and even cleared up some fine lines! Unfortunately, my insurance stopped covering it for a bit. My skin was ok for the first few weeks off it and then I suddenly had massive cysts. My insurance changed again and they now cover it! Second round: definitely some purging, definitely a lot of flaking, but skin is getting back to where it was. Stick with it. The stuff really works but you have to give it time!

November 22, 2013 11:44 AM

Review by hr52212:

For Acne: I used Ziana for over 4 months and saw zero results. It also made my skin incredibly oily. I lost hope in the product..

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2013 6:31 PM

Review by Ameeme (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: I have had AMAZING results using Ziana Gel over the past couple of months.

July 28, 2013 7:08 PM

Review by Benji im Arizona (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: This is a miracle product. I am zit free now. Try it, you will love it after a few weeks I am completely clear. A small amount of the product is used and tube lasts me about 2 months. Again, a miracle in a bottle.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2013 12:36 AM

For Acne: This medicine is amazing. After suffering from pretty bad acne and trying every topical product out there (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oil, sulfur masks, etc.), I had pretty much given up all hope of clear skin. I started Ziana and saw no immediate results, but kept applying every night. A month later, my acne was significantly reduced. Two months later... I only have two small pimples that are in the stage of drying up. I highly recommend Ziana; it seems to be gentle on the skin. Keep with it! The results are amazing. I'm so much more confident. Good luck! P.S. I used in combination with doxycycline, which seems to significantly improve results.

April 24, 2012 9:19 PM

For Acne: Skin doing well after a couple of days after already using tretinoin gel for several weeks. However, having sore throat/cough and am fearing sinusitis. Hoping it clears up.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 31, 2011 9:59 PM

For Acne: I have been using Ziana for almost a year now. I had the deep cystic acne that was painful and huge. After a couple of weeks using Ziana my face cleared up and in almost a year I have not had one pimple. I experienced no side effects and have been using it once every other day for a couple months now (because it's not cheap). My doctor also prescribed me a sulfur face wash which I use every day at night. Ziana is like a miracle to me.

May 16, 2011 10:41 PM

For Acne: I've been using Ziana for about a year now, it seems to do a good job preventing and treating new acne vulgaris, but does nothing to prevent or eliminate the white heads. I actually haven't used it in the past week, and have seen no change in my skin. I also wash my face with a salicylic acid/glycolic acid face wash that my dermatologist sells.

September 21, 2010 9:57 AM

Review by netcek:

For Acne: Having endured mild acne for 40 years with no real relief from various recommendations/interventions from dermatologist. I used Ziana for 3 months and have had fabulous results. No side effects, easy to use. It has been a miracle and a dream come true! As an added bonus, the dermatologist has said to continue using Ziana and that it would improve the wrinkles too. Life is good again....acne affects more than your skin, but permeates your self concept, activities you choose to participate in, social life, and the list goes on. To those who worked to develop this product, my deepest gratitude!

July 4, 2010 10:11 AM

For Acne: Started using for two months and am now acne free.

January 27, 2010 10:16 PM

For Acne: My dermatologist put me on this and I had to pay $180 for one tube! A little does go a long way though. At first when I tried this my skin didn't show any signs my dermatologist told me to wait six months! I couldn't bear it so I stopped using it and tried Clinique 3 step. It helped after 3 weeks but then I never saw any major changes so I used Ziana with Clinique and it worked great. My face isn't acne free yet but it's getting close after a while though the toner and moisturizer made my lower face flake unbelievably, so I stopped using it and now I just use the soap 2 times a day and Ziana at night. It has worked wonders. Good luck.

January 5, 2010 9:09 PM

For Acne: Just started using Ziana about a month ago on face, neck and chest. My face has been doing great, but my neck and chest has been breaking out like crazy. I think this maybe because I get regular facials and extractions, but not on my neck or chest so there is a lot to purge. I am liking what I am seeing on the face so far. Still break out but it seems like it is getting better. I am going to stick with it and see where it goes, will update if anything changes.

May 6, 2009 6:48 AM

Review by char 9:

For Acne: I absolutely love this medication. I was a little unsure since everything I used in the past didn't work. Went to a well known dermatolgist and I must say my skin looks so good it's really hard to grasp I had a glycolic acid peel on my first visit and started using the medication every night. I did develop a few more pimples while using but I stayed with it washing my face with Cerave hydrating cleanser morning and night like I was instructed and applying sun screen when I am outside. Today I had my second glycolic peel when the doctor saw me he was pleased with my results. It has only been 5 weeks and the good thing is, he said if I think my skin looks good now wait another 2 months. It's really amazing I went out of the house for the first time with no make up....yay! It really works.

March 17, 2009 2:19 AM

For Acne: Used this with clindamycin lotion for neck and back acne. Within days had bad diarrhea. Be very careful.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 11, 2009 12:22 PM

Review by jamiejls:

For Acne: I have been using Ziana for about nine months. I will admit I was extremely frustrated in the beginning because my face was seemed to be worse than it was before. But nine months later, my face is acne free. I will occasionally get a tiny tiny pimple but it will usually go away in a day or two. My confidence is back where it needs to be and all the wait was frustrating, it was worth it.

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 10, 2008 11:40 AM