Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Cipro

Learn more about Cipro.

Cipro review summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Diverticulitis.

Reviews for Cipro to treat Diverticulitis

Review by wawah pain:

Cleared up but terrible taste in mouth...but better than alternative.

February 16, 2013 10:01 AM

By day 6 Cipro was helping with the symptoms but I started having blurred vision. Day 7 vision even more blurred and had a headache and pain behind right eye. Doctor took me off Cipro and put me on Doxycycline.

February 28, 2012 5:51 PM

Review by hellotheremate:

Kills diverticulitis quick for me, typically by the 3rd or 4th dose.

December 20, 2011 6:40 PM

Last year, when I had my first diverticulitis attack (a bad one), I was put on Cipro and Flagyl. Condition did clear up although I was left with a nasty case of Thrush. This time only on Cipro - don't find the one medicine alone very effective. I'm nearing the end of my prescription (10 days of 2 per day) and still having some pain and nausea. Will see my doctor next week.

August 12, 2011 12:41 PM

Review by mature:

Have used once or twice a year for last 10 years and start to have relief within 24 hours with symptoms usually gone by day three. I take two a day after first tinge of pain (you know what I am talking about) and continue for one week minimum or two days more than symptoms persist. Makes me a little fatigued and I start to get diarrhea after about 4 days but it is worth it.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 16, 2010 3:45 PM

Review by Anonymouos:

Nausea after 3rd day. Some disorientation-dizziness on 6th day Nervousness-shakiness after 4 days. DOES KILL the bacteria well, though.

December 14, 2009 11:42 AM