User Reviews for Cipro

Learn more about Cipro.

Cipro Review Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Diverticulitis.

Reviews for Cipro to treat Diverticulitis

"Cleared up but terrible taste in mouth...but better than alternative."

wawah pain February 16, 2013

"By day 6 Cipro was helping with the symptoms but I started having blurred vision. Day 7 vision even more blurred and had a headache and pain behind right eye. Doctor took me off Cipro and put me on Doxycycline."

Anonymous February 28, 2012

"Kills diverticulitis quick for me, typically by the 3rd or 4th dose."

hellotheremate December 20, 2011

"Last year, when I had my first diverticulitis attack (a bad one), I was put on Cipro and Flagyl. Condition did clear up although I was left with a nasty case of Thrush. This time only on Cipro - don't find the one medicine alone very effective. I'm nearing the end of my prescription (10 days of 2 per day) and still having some pain and nausea. Will see my doctor next week."

Anonymous August 12, 2011

"Have used once or twice a year for last 10 years and start to have relief within 24 hours with symptoms usually gone by day three. I take two a day after first tinge of pain (you know what I am talking about) and continue for one week minimum or two days more than symptoms persist. Makes me a little fatigued and I start to get diarrhea after about 4 days but it is worth it."

mature March 16, 2010

"Nausea after 3rd day. Some disorientation-dizziness on 6th day Nervousness-shakiness after 4 days. DOES KILL the bacteria well, though."

Anonymouos December 14, 2009