User Reviews for Uceris

4.5
Summary of Uceris reviews 4 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Uceris

Review by Ole John (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Ulcerative Colitis: I have fought UC for three years. Taken several meds. Most work for two or three months, then I experience a flair. Uceris has placed me in remission for 6 months! Expensive? Yes, outrageous. When you have fought the battle I've been thru, expense is not the issue. What price being normal?

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 22, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Ulcerative Colitis: Been using Balsalazide 3x3 for 9 years or so with occasional flareups I could resolve with slight overdosing. Could not resolve present flare up. After a month of 4 bowel motions a day, blood, diarrhea, doc started me on Uceris. Next day change to 1 bowel motion, no blood, slight diarrhea. Now 1 wk later, pretty normal 1 bowel motion per day, with occasional nausea in abdomen. I think pretty good for a week. But the price is outrageous, and even my copay is $75 mo. Doc insists on giving it to me for 3 mos.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 27, 2014 12:31 PM

Review by Ole john (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active: Outstanding results after the fourth day using Uceris. Has none of the typical prednisone major side effects. Works in the lower colon. I used it for 8 weeks. Held the Ulcerative Colitis in remission for an additional 5 months.

November 23, 2013 11:40 PM

Review by john88 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Ulcerative Colitis, Active: I was excited when I 1st heard about Uceris' approval for ulcerative colitis. I started taking it and the 1st few days I felt pretty good with minimal bathroom trips/stomach upset, etc. After about 3 days things got worse and worse each day I took the medicine. It started as constant cramping and stomach pain, and slowly having very urgent bathroom needs. I had to stop taking Uceris because it made all my symptoms worse. So know that going in, that it can help you, but it also might make your situation worse.

March 21, 2013 6:34 AM