User Reviews for Uceris

Ulcerative Colitis 0 reviews 73 medications

Summary of Uceris reviews 2 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Uceris

Review by Ole john (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Uceris (budesonide) for Ulcerative Colitis, Active: Outstanding results after the fourth day using Uceris. Has none of the typical prednisone major side effects. Works in the lower colon. I used it for 8 weeks. Held the Ulcerative Colitis in remission for an additional 5 months.

November 23, 2013 11:40 PM
Review by john88 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Uceris (budesonide) for Ulcerative Colitis, Active: I was excited when I 1st heard about Uceris' approval for ulcerative colitis. I started taking it and the 1st few days I felt pretty good with minimal bathroom trips/stomach upset, etc. After about 3 days things got worse and worse each day I took the medicine. It started as constant cramping and stomach pain, and slowly having very urgent bathroom needs. I had to stop taking Uceris because it made all my symptoms worse. So know that going in, that it can help you, but it also might make your situation worse.

March 21, 2013 6:34 AM