Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Combigan

Learn more about Combigan.

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 49 medications

Glaucoma 4 reviews 40 medications

Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Combigan reviews 5 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Combigan

Review by James Spry (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Glaucoma: It helped lower my pressure but made my eyes persistently red.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 28, 2014 3:25 PM

Review by Anyakou (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Intraocular Hypertension: My pressure was reduced from 43 to 12. Fantastic and so far after 6 months use no side effects and long may that last!

March 14, 2013 6:44 PM

Review by tm9:

For Glaucoma: Works good for me.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 27, 2013 2:19 PM

For Glaucoma: My eye pressure still varies from 14 to 36. Combigan did not work for me.

January 26, 2011 12:21 AM

Review by TJ1AW:

For Glaucoma: My left eye pressure was 24 using timolol maleate drops. After 2 weeks my left eye pressure is now 11. The eye doctor told me to keep using my supply of timolol in the right eye as it's working on that eye. This is a great product.

January 28, 2010 11:48 PM