User Reviews for Bisoprolol

Also known as: Zebeta

Learn more about Bisoprolol.

Premature Ventricular Depolarizations 1 reviews 2 medications

Mitral Valve Prolapse 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Bisoprolol reviews 9 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Bisoprolol

Review by Cat60: User Rating:

Zebeta (bisoprolol) for Supraventricular Tachycardia: Get out of breath easily without any exertion, tired and can fall asleep just sitting in a chair, swelling of feet and ankles.

June 13, 2013 6:45 PM
Review by Toby66 (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

bisoprolol for Premature Ventricular Depolarizations: I have taken 5 mg of bisoprolol for ectopic beats and sinus tachycardia for a year now. The medication has entirely stopped the palpitations and I feel much better. Only side effect was tiredness at first, but has now gone. Would recommend this beta blocker over any other, it is very effective.

April 17, 2013 12:01 PM
Review by ricardo fuller: User Rating:

bisoprolol for High Blood Pressure: I have developed an itchy rash with red weals on different parts of my body and I itch constantly all over my skin where there are no visible marks. Have been treated with a steroid cream which has had little effect. It is driving me crazy.

January 6, 2013 6:41 AM
Review by CChopeful: User Rating:

bisoprolol for Supraventricular Tachycardia: Started on a half pill a day and it worked for about a week. Upped to a full pill after that but recently had the worst attack I've had in a long time. Glad to be seeing the cardiologist in a couple weeks. Going to try diet alterations instead.

December 12, 2011 4:55 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

bisoprolol for High Blood Pressure: So far I've noticed a major difference in my heart rate, which before at rest varied from 108-140, and now it varies from 70-105. As for my blood pressure before it used to be 135-160/90-111 and the lowest it's been so far is 132/87 so we are making improvement. I am a healthy active young 20 year old female so I really hope that my blood pressure is in the 115/70ish zone soon.

March 4, 2011 12:10 AM

bisoprolol for Supraventricular Tachycardia: Bisoprolol was very helpful in reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Unfortunately, eye and facial itching as a side effect became overwhelming and unbearable. Hope to discontinue medicine and begin a replacement treatment soon.

December 7, 2010 9:18 PM
Review by me50: User Rating:

bisoprolol for Supraventricular Tachycardia: Medication is working well.

September 22, 2009 3:05 PM

Good medicine for Atrial Fibrillation but causes hot flashes.

July 24, 2009 9:35 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

bisoprolol for High Blood Pressure: I am pleasesd with the way bisoprolol has controlled my blood pressure and am enjoying the well being that I feel since my blood pressue is under control. Since I have a family history of heart problems on both sides

March 19, 2008 7:11 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

bisoprolol for High Blood Pressure: This medication has worked extremely well for me. My blood pressure which used to be a constant 145-150 over 100-105 within a week of use of this medication dropped to a constant 115/75. And that is a consistent measurement over several days. My heart rate which was always 85 -95 at rest is now 60-65. To be honest, I am shocked both the efficacy of this medication, and by my need for it.

68 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 14, 2008 10:24 AM