User Reviews for Bisoprolol

Also known as: Zebeta

Learn more about Bisoprolol.

Bisoprolol review summary

6.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 42 medications used in the treatment of Supraventricular Tachycardia.

Reviews for Bisoprolol to treat Supraventricular Tachycardia

Review by j shepherd:

I was prescribed bisprolol fumarate 2.5mg and first 8 days no reaction then I got stomach pains then lips swelled up then felt throat restriction. I went to my doctor and asked if I could use lesser dose he said no I was allergic to it and it took that long for it to show. Now three weeks later I am just feeling it is going out of my system I have had lots of heart booms and feeling really off very frightening I would never take them again my heart was feeling really strange. I have phoned the consultant who prescribed them but to date no reply although I left message. I have never had these feelings before the tablets and the heart going every now and again like a deep beat was quite alarming seems to be quietening down now.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 7, 2014 1:24 AM

Review by Cat60:

Zebeta (bisoprolol): Get out of breath easily without any exertion, tired and can fall asleep just sitting in a chair, swelling of feet and ankles.

June 13, 2013 6:45 PM

Review by CChopeful:

Started on a half pill a day and it worked for about a week. Upped to a full pill after that but recently had the worst attack I've had in a long time. Glad to be seeing the cardiologist in a couple weeks. Going to try diet alterations instead.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 12, 2011 4:55 PM

Bisoprolol was very helpful in reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Unfortunately, eye and facial itching as a side effect became overwhelming and unbearable. Hope to discontinue medicine and begin a replacement treatment soon.

December 7, 2010 9:18 PM

Review by me50:

Medication is working well.

September 22, 2009 3:05 PM