User Reviews for Lumigan

Learn more about Lumigan.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 3 reviews 43 medications

7.8
Intraocular Hypertension 2 reviews 49 medications

Summary of Lumigan reviews 5 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Lumigan

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "my eye had a 34 IOP, yesterday's it was at 16 so Lumigan has been very effective. I apply my drops in the morning which is not the normal but work for my life schedule. My doctor doesn't approve but can't give me a good reason why it should be applied before bedtime, as it's obviously working well. my ask: it would be nice to have a view window on the bottle as it's very difficult to know how much remains."

Thomas Flaherty (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 17, 2015

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "Severe pigmentation on the lower eyelids. "

enriquecgavilan July 29, 2013

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "After trying just about all the drops out there, this was the one that really worked in lowering the pressure in my eye without any bad side effects."

dibupp October 13, 2011

For Intraocular Hypertension "Is it just coincidence that my blood pressure has gone up after starting Lumigan? Doctors say yes, but it is listed as a side effect."

Anonymous April 4, 2010

For Intraocular Hypertension "Good at controlling pressure, but causes burning and dryness in eye, eased somewhat by use of artificial tears."

Anonymous March 31, 2010