User Reviews for Duac

Acne 105 reviews 519 medications

8.1
Summary of Duac reviews 105 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Duac

For Acne "Found this gel great. I was prescribed a cream to try first and it made my skin all dry and red so had I stop using it. Doc prescribed this gel next and my skin cleared up within about two weeks and had been fantastic ever since. No random blow out and under the skin lump spots. Had no side effects and the tube actually goes quite far."

Sallysausage April 25, 2016

For Acne "I was given duac and told my skin would do slightly dry, red, patchy etc.. First few days - no effect, after day 3 my face went bright red, extremely dry and sore with an intense burning and tingling sensation. After stopping for a few days and having to sleep with Vaseline on my face, I finally got back to my spotty normal skin, no dry patches, redness etc.. After a few days off Duac, I decided to try it again. I used it religiously every night before bed.. and NO reactions!! No dryness, redness, or burning!! It has been 2 months of using Duac every night and all of my spots have gone down and stayed away!! Still no dryness, redness or burning again. My advice.. STICK AT IT. Maybe a few days rest here and there, but stick at it."

MissSM (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 16, 2016

For Acne "I've only been using Duac for 5 days but my skin is already so much clearer. I'm experiencing the dryness and peeling, but I can count the amount of new spots I've had since using it on one hand. Usually when I get up in the morning I can expect to see at least 3 new spots on various parts of my face, so it's a huge improvement for me. I was put on it because I obsessively pick at my skin (which is linked with my anxiety) and so, the more blemishes I have, the more I damage my face. So far, Duac is really helping me to leave my face alone and I hope it will continue this way. If anyone has a similar problem I would recommend at least giving it a try."

jek95 April 12, 2016

For Acne "Honestly so happy that I was prescribe this!!! Never ever had problems with my skin and then recently I was diagnosed with 'mild acne' and given this .. Absolutely over the moon with how much its cleared up my face and I had results within the first night of using it! Skin is dry in the morning but overall would definitely recommend this product!!"

Al98x April 11, 2016

For Acne "Its a great cream but, every morning I have to peel my skin?...my acne was fine with in an month."

Miha (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 10, 2016

For Acne ""It is really effective. I had a lot of treatment for my acne but it never went. I was hopeless a then my doctor prescribed Duac to me I used and it really worked but when I stop using it my acne comes back.""

ammy blue March 31, 2016

For Acne "After four years of trying different medications such as the 'dabber', lotion the pill, two gels and tablets I have been perscribed Duac and I really hope it work! Had my first lot tonight so hopefully it might help!"

Lucyloo978 March 29, 2016

For Acne "Been using it for over a month now, still the same amount of spots if not even more, has not worked for me, time to visit the GP again"

Moey (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 27, 2016

For Acne "This product started to work for me in about a week. I had problems with chin acne and it cleared up within two weeks. It did leave my skin dry and itchy so I used a moisturiser for my skin the next morning after applying the gel the night before. A very effective product I love it!"

CaKe425 (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2016

For Acne "No acne just blemishes after shower and leave pimples. Only get red cheeks and raised pimple when hot. Doctor gave me this to try. Applied first lot tonight. See how it goes ...."

VikJ (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2016

For Acne "First time I tried this it left me with VERY red itchy and dry skin for at least a week so I took a gap and coated my face in coconut oil instead for a week to help it. I then went back on to it using a little less than before but also I swapped my moisturiser with coconut oil. My skin is still dry and can get itchy but the redness has totally gone down, the red acne scarring on my face has gone down a lot and it's only been two weeks. Very impressed."

Annabelle010 March 1, 2016

For Acne "We'll I've had spots on my cheeks, neck, forehead and the bridge between my eye brows for ages, they never mature (into a whitehead) but just seem to stay and blend in with my skin leaving my skin tense, dry, and dark especially around the cheeks, I was prescribed 30g Duac on 19/02/16 so I shall return in about a month for an update but after a week I see no changes to my skin as of yet!"

Johnnnny February 27, 2016

For Acne "I have very sensitive skin and am prone to dry/itchy skin however Duac has not affected me in this way at all. Duac literally got rid of all my spots on my forehead within a few uses, and not only that, but that was 3 years ago and I haven't suffered since. I use it every now and then on the odd spot but that's all...Duac is a miracle!!!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 16, 2016

For Acne "40 yrs old & last year tried the progesterone only pill for just 5 months (ceased that pill 4 months ago) but ever since my once near perfect skin has been plagued by constant hormonal spots. The doctor prescribed Duac & said it could cause redness & drying. I used this for 2 nights only, last Monday & Tuesday, applying just a very thin layer to all areas affected by spots as per the directions. By Wednesday afternoon my skin had started going pink & itchy so I didn't use it again. Woke up Thursday morning with red, itchy, burning patches all over, like port stain birthmarks, & it is still driving me crazy now, trying not to scratch, using moisturisers but to no joy - 5 days it has been like this, wish I had not used it."

SamPUK February 14, 2016

For Acne "I'm 26 and have suffered from severe spots since my early teens. I've been using this cream for around 3 weeks now. I had quite severe spots on my chin that would become really sore. My Dr gave me duac along with tablets to take for 6 weeks. I've noticed such a massive improvement already and I've got so much more confidence. It does dry your skin but I've started using cleanser and a cleansing oil after washing my face and I've got no dry skin. Only apply to areas that need it because it can make your face really red and itchy. Overall I think it's brilliant I'm so glad I finally went to my Dr "

Louisel February 14, 2016

For Acne "I've been using Duac for over 10 yrs and it's a miracle med. I'm now 50 and rarely have acne but what Duac does is to shirk my pores or at least it looks like it does. Don't know what I would do without it!!"

Misty3333 February 9, 2016

For Acne "Face has become very red, itchy, dry and sore. Skin looks worse!"

unhappypatient February 7, 2016

For Acne "I've never used any type of acne medication, I've been using this for a week now and I can see a big improvement only problems I see is that it leaves my skin extremely dry and itchy which is irritating but hey no more acne! ^-^ I would recommend as long as you have a extremely good moisturizer!"

Alpacalypse January 31, 2016

For Acne "It is really effective. I had a lot of treatment for my acne but it never went. I was hopeless a then my doctor prescribed Duac to me I used and it really worked but when I stop using it my acne comes back."

Juwairiah (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 29, 2016

For Acne "I had a clean face but since I had dramatic weight loss I had an outbreak of acne. My dermatologist gave me duac, I've used it since September and it has been slow but I've seen a big change. Its doing its job well , only thing is that it leaves your skin dry."

Chillyhaya (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2016

For Acne "So I was prescribed Duac on Monday 11th by my doctor after trying 3 different types of treatment which didn't really work! I know it's early days but I have seen slight improvement already!!! I have had no side effects at all, no burning sensation, no flaking skin, doesn't make my makeup go cakey either! Absolute love this so far!!"

AllyH91 January 13, 2016

For Acne "My acne was really bad I took some tablets and then that cleared my skin from acne but not the spots so I went to my docter and she gave me this. I'm still using it butIi can see a lot of improvment thank you DUAC"

;) hey January 10, 2016

For Acne "I have tried many creams and masks to treat my acne but found only Duac worked. It reduced spots and decreased the amount I got. It worked within 5 or so days and I would definitely recommend it to friends."

Emmie-lou December 28, 2015

For Acne "Honestly this cream is a MIRACLE! About 3 years ago my skin was full of spots and acne and i had blackhead all in my tzone and they never went. I went to my doctor as I couldn't stand looking in the mirror anymore. He gave me this and yes it gave me very bad painful red skin and peeling skin but after a few weeks it went but you could see a difference in my spots in a few days as my family was commenting on it. I did it for the 12 weeks and my face was COMPLETELY clear. I was so happy. Then after about a month it all came back so I went back to the doctors. He said I should try the cream again but for as long as I needed it for. I'm still using it now and that was nearly a year ago. My face is clear and its because of this cream."

zozeebo December 2, 2015

For Acne "This stuff is a miracle! I haven't really got bad acne but am always getting blemishes. The doctor prescribed me with duac and after the first few days my spots had cleared up already. No redness or irritation whatsoever. I would highly reccomend giving duac a go and also to use moisturiser with duac as it dries your skin."

Abb123 (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2015