User Reviews for Duac

Acne 89 reviews 518 medications

8.2
Summary of Duac reviews 89 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Duac

For Acne "Face has become very red, itchy, dry and sore. Skin looks worse!"

unhappypatient February 7, 2016

For Acne "I've never used any type of acne medication, I've been using this for a week now and I can see a big improvement only problems I see is that it leaves my skin extremely dry and itchy which is irritating but hey no more acne! ^-^ I would recommend as long as you have a extremely good moisturizer!"

Alpacalypse January 31, 2016

For Acne "It is really effective. I had a lot of treatment for my acne but it never went. I was hopeless a then my doctor prescribed Duac to me I used and it really worked but when I stop using it my acne comes back."

Juwairiah (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 29, 2016

For Acne "I had a clean face but since I had dramatic weight loss I had an outbreak of acne. My dermatologist gave me duac, I've used it since September and it has been slow but I've seen a big change. Its doing its job well , only thing is that it leaves your skin dry."

Chillyhaya (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2016

For Acne "So I was prescribed Duac on Monday 11th by my doctor after trying 3 different types of treatment which didn't really work! I know it's early days but I have seen slight improvement already!!! I have had no side effects at all, no burning sensation, no flaking skin, doesn't make my makeup go cakey either! Absolute love this so far!!"

AllyH91 January 13, 2016

For Acne "My acne was really bad I took some tablets and then that cleared my skin from acne but not the spots so I went to my docter and she gave me this. I'm still using it butIi can see a lot of improvment thank you DUAC"

;) hey January 10, 2016

For Acne "I have tried many creams and masks to treat my acne but found only Duac worked. It reduced spots and decreased the amount I got. It worked within 5 or so days and I would definitely recommend it to friends."

Emmie-lou December 28, 2015

For Acne "Honestly this cream is a MIRACLE! About 3 years ago my skin was full of spots and acne and i had blackhead all in my tzone and they never went. I went to my doctor as I couldn't stand looking in the mirror anymore. He gave me this and yes it gave me very bad painful red skin and peeling skin but after a few weeks it went but you could see a difference in my spots in a few days as my family was commenting on it. I did it for the 12 weeks and my face was COMPLETELY clear. I was so happy. Then after about a month it all came back so I went back to the doctors. He said I should try the cream again but for as long as I needed it for. I'm still using it now and that was nearly a year ago. My face is clear and its because of this cream."

zozeebo December 2, 2015

For Acne "This stuff is a miracle! I haven't really got bad acne but am always getting blemishes. The doctor prescribed me with duac and after the first few days my spots had cleared up already. No redness or irritation whatsoever. I would highly reccomend giving duac a go and also to use moisturiser with duac as it dries your skin."

Abb123 (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2015

For Acne "I've used it for a week and first three days were ok besides the peeling off the skin, it was moderate and not ichy a lot; so I gave it a chance. After a week or so one morning woke up with competely irritated skin, red, it was like I had laser procedure. Didn't use it the following night hoping redness and itchiness would go for good but following day was even worse. Puffy red, itchy and irritated skin, dry like a raisin..so and as it's weekend have to stay calm till tomorrow's doctor's appointment hoping it will all get cured. Really seems like allergy or chemical burnt. I really hope it will be healed. I really advise it to use on small parts of the acne affected places just to give it a try."

Arliina (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2015

For Acne "So I was prescribed this product a little under a month ago and I have to say,I'm really impressed! After two weeks my skin was a lot clearer than it had been. After using Zyneret and being on oral antibiotics and the pill to try clear my skin this was the one thing that truly wowed me."

Erbearebecca (taken for less than 1 month) November 18, 2015

For Acne "I've been using this medication for over a week now and it's made my skin extremely dry, I can't apply foundation without it looking patchy regardless of the amount of moisturiser I use morning and night alongside primer. It's broken my face out with pimples. I didn't even have pimples to start of with-the medication was for scaring. I am so dissapointed with this because it's further spoilt my skin"

Anonymous November 16, 2015

For Acne "This gel has completely changed my life. its been only 10 days that I am using it And I can see a huge improvement on my skin. Scars have started fading but don't know why they still hurt when I touch them. I'm hoping for the best. I would suggest people who have acne like me that pls go and get it from your dermatologist. I use a homemade face pack on your skin after every 2 days to have a healthy peeling. I guess it works by peeling the surface of the acne prone area . Best of luck guys This Duac gel is a lifesaver and it's worth the money"

Haseen dfdf November 16, 2015

For Acne "I had incredibly bad acne. I would get picked on for having such bad skin, my skin would make me cry it was so horrible. Nothing worked for me, everything I took to control my acne just made it worse. Then I tried duac and nothing cleared my skin faster than this. This product has made my skin go from nothing but spots to completely flawless. I would recommend this to everyone with acne or blemishes."

Teezee November 15, 2015

For Acne "I've been using Duac gel for around two years now. I know it's supposed to be a 12 week treatment for acne however when I first used this I had acne and I used it for maybe two weeks and my acne was gone. Once I stop using Duac gel I get the odd spots so I just use it everyday to prevent my spots coming back and I take a two week break every three months. I live in the UK so I get this product prescribed to me and a prescription on the NationalHealthService here is "

Charshoe2507 November 15, 2015

For Acne "I'm 16 and have acne for about 5 years, I was prescribed duac about 5 months ago, it worked about 2 months but has stopped working now, the doctor said that I should see immediate improvement I did but it eventually did nothing for my skin, I still have acne"

Lulul123456 November 14, 2015

For Acne "I'm 14 years old and have quite bad acne. I don't normally write reviews but I had to for this because it's amazing! I got this cream 4 days ago and have already seen a huge difference! Lots of my acne has already disappeared and others have reduced a lot in size and redness! I definitely recommend it as I have already been so impressed but this product after under a week of usage!"

Happy person (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2015

For Acne "This was kind of a miracle cream for me, after my course of treatment (12 weeks) was up, I had a completely clear face. Now, about 5 months later, my spots are starting to return so I think if I had kept using the cream for longer it would have banished them for good."

Grace_r October 27, 2015

For Acne "I'm 17 now and had been suffering acne during highschool years, during summer I used duac at first had side effects of my skin peeling and extremely dry skin, but it eventually got better, cleared my skin up so well!! Only got blemishes to deal with now, cleared up within 6 weeks all clear for college I felt much confident"

FrescoQueen (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2015

For Acne "I have been using duac $33, as my topical ointment along with doxycilyn $10, for 5 days now. I have suffered from cystic acne for 17 years. I am so so happy with my results so far. I woke up this morning with still a few blemishes left, but all my redness has gone, the 'under skin bumps' are all gone, and my skin finally, does not hurt! I have had no side effects as yet. I am having the doxy pill in the morning and using duac at night after my nightly shower. My beauty routine is advance natural cleanser and Dr. Spiller toner and moisturizer. The moisturizer is oil based so it is really hydrating which is counteracting the dryness from duac. Please, do it! Try it! I am so happy. And its cheap."

Jodiesally October 13, 2015

For Acne "I had very bad acne and the Doctor prescribed me some duac. Within days I could see results and within a few weeks it had all cleared up. It changed my life I now feel so much better about myself"

Fatman baker September 23, 2015

For Acne "At first I hated this cream, I suffered from really bad redness (people thought I was sunburnt), then came the peeling face and irritation burning feeling it was awful. However after using it frequently now for a few months them effects have all disappeared and now applying this cream is just a part of my bedtime routine. However, I would recommend starting the treatment when you have free time off work or school whatever, because the first few days you can have irritated skin, redness and it's not exactly.. Pretty. Overall, I have grown to love this cream as I've already noticed my acne clearing which has given me confidence to go without makeup because I think that just make say acne worse.. I highly recommend a good moisturiser"

Chloeeeeey17 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2015

For Acne "This is super fast but it dries your skin out sometimes so I add vaseline, but it works very well. I've tried everything else besides lasers or pills. Me and my mom use it. I'm 23 male with moderate cystic acne."

Greg Holcomb (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 5, 2015

For Acne "Annoyed when they first gave me this but appears to be working well. Runs out fast though and dries out the skin a lot."

DSCheshire (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 16, 2015

For Acne "Great product. My daughter has been battling acne problems for years. When she was given the prescription for duac,, her face cleared and her confidence was boosted. Unfortunately when the doctor gave her another prescription the insurance would not pay for duac only the generic. Well, the generic didn't work, the product broke her face out. So, the next time she got the prescription I paid out of pocket, but $330 a box is too expensive. Unfortunately, over the last year her acne got worst. If you can get the product, it's totally worth it. Just wish the insurance wasn't so cheap. #coupon.."

MsLaw24 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 15, 2015