User Reviews for Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
Also known as: Lotensin HCT
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide.
Reviews for Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide to treat High Blood Pressure
Review by Paula P (taken for 1 to 6 months):
It's been okay it hasn't lowered my blood pressure as much as I had hoped it would. I am still having headaches due to high blood pressure. I am hoping it gets better.
|0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
January 25, 2014 4:21 PM
Learn more about High Blood Pressure
Micromedex® Care Notes:
Harvard Health Guide:
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Lotensin HCT
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Benazepril Hydrochloride/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)