E 277 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint E 277 has been identified as Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg.
Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 277 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg)
- 20 mg / 25 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Red No. 40
hydrogenated castor oil
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5296||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|54569-5685||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Lotensin HCT