E 277 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint E 277 has been identified as Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg.
Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 277 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg)
- 20 mg / 25 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Red No. 40
hydrogenated castor oil
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5296||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|54569-5685||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Lotensin HCT
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Benazepril Hydrochloride/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...