E 277 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint E 277 has been identified as Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg.
Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 277
- 20 mg / 25 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Red No. 40
hydrogenated castor oil
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5296||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|54569-5685||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Lotensin HCT
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Benazepril Hydrochloride/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.