User Reviews for Astepro

Learn more about Astepro.

Astepro Review Summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 565 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Astepro to treat Hay Fever

"Astepro has been a blessing to me. I have been a long time allergy sufferer. An ENT suggested regular dose of Allegra, Fluconase and Singular, plus I started allergy drops to begin building my immunity. This medicine regime seemed to bring everything more under control, except I began having a terrible cough it was more than a year and I finally told him I needed to do something about it. I had previously tested negative for asthma, but we tried an inhaler and Astepro (instead of the other nose spray). Wow, instant relief from the regular coughing due to the Astepro, the inhaler seemly offers nothing. I recommend this for coughing from post nasal or other allergy problems."

Suzyg110 April 10, 2014

"Had serious chronic sinusitis with inflammation in the upper sinus and in the nose. The medicine helped significantly but I get a painful side effect, my whole upper muscles around the shoulders and neck became very tight, stiff and sore. "

body pain (taken for less than 1 month) November 15, 2013

"I have allergies along with daily vertigo. Not only did this extremely helpful with the allergies, it virtually eliminated my daily vertigo. My ENT recommended this for my vertigo mainly. I have noticed others complain about sleepiness. I only use this at night."

Not dizzy anymore (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 14, 2012

"I've had two years without the ear infections and sinus infections that I had prior to taking this. This has been a miracle for me."

Allergy Sufferer83 April 19, 2012

"Astepro works really well but makes me sneeze at least 7 times in a row before I get some relief. Also makes me sleepy so I don't use it until bedtime."

DeeWhyEss March 5, 2012

"Good product"

Anonymous January 18, 2012

"Worked great on allergies, but raised blood pressure. "

Anonymous August 18, 2011

"In the beginning of the year I developed chronic nasal drip in the back of the throat. Occasionally this would flare up into a real bad sore throat and my nasal passages were constantly inflamed. Tried 3 types of antibiotics and over the counter allergy sprays and nothing worked. Went to a specialist and received a prescription of Astepro. Finally the nasal drip and everything that went with it is gone."

Jim W August 1, 2011

"Works great. No allergy symptoms, no side effect, and it decongests me too."

Anonymous June 29, 2011

"Great for seasonal allergies. Works very quickly. Does make me drowsy so use before bed. After long term use did have some nose bleeds but well worth the side effects."

cindyu2 July 27, 2010

"This stuff is great - I don't get any side-effects, just relief of my symptoms."

Anonymous July 15, 2010

"One day after I started using the spray, I broke out in red dots around my arm pits. Did not pay attention and another day later my whole body was covered with red dots. My doctor advised I interrupt using Astepro and four days later I only see a small improvements in my skin condition. Asterpro is definitely not for me."

FlorinC May 10, 2010

"Wonderful Drug - Very Effective but tastes awful."

Anonymous April 12, 2010

"Major sleepiness. Used it in the morning and in the evening but tired all day long."

jr2 April 10, 2010

"My allergies were so bad here in Atlanta (spring 2010) that I had to see a pulmonary doctor for bronchial allergic asthma. It was like bronchitis but no phlegm, just a horrible heavy congestion feeling (which was really swollen, inflamed, bronchial passages) from the pollen. The doctor put me on Singulair, Alvesco Inhaler, and then an ENT put me on Astepro. In my opinion, the Singulair and the Astepro have been the key medications to feeling better and being able to live through these horrible pollen months."

wolflew April 5, 2010

"This drug helps with my nasal symptoms but it makes me drowsy, might be because of other medications I take on a daily basis (Cymbalta and Stahist). It has helped with my symptoms because if I don't use it, along with Flonase, I get headaches and stuffiness. I'm happy with it and will continue using it. Hopefully the drowsiness effect will get better with time. It did when I used to use Asteline."

Anonymous November 9, 2009

"My symptoms are gone and I suffered for years with an itchy, stuffy nose and drip, which went into a sinus infection almost monthly. Pills did not work. This stuff is great."

tedddy March 23, 2009