User Reviews for Astepro

Learn more about Astepro.

Astepro review summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 556 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Astepro to treat Hay Fever

Review by Suzyg110:

Astepro has been a blessing to me. I have been a long time allergy sufferer. An ENT suggested regular dose of Allegra, Fluconase and Singular, plus I started allergy drops to begin building my immunity. This medicine regime seemed to bring everything more under control, except I began having a terrible cough it was more than a year and I finally told him I needed to do something about it. I had previously tested negative for asthma, but we tried an inhaler and Astepro (instead of the other nose spray). Wow, instant relief from the regular coughing due to the Astepro, the inhaler seemly offers nothing. I recommend this for coughing from post nasal or other allergy problems.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 7:25 AM

Review by body pain (taken for less than 1 month):

Had serious chronic sinusitis with inflammation in the upper sinus and in the nose. The medicine helped significantly but I get a painful side effect, my whole upper muscles around the shoulders and neck became very tight, stiff and sore.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 15, 2013 12:47 AM

Review by Not dizzy anymore (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have allergies along with daily vertigo. Not only did this extremely helpful with the allergies, it virtually eliminated my daily vertigo. My ENT recommended this for my vertigo mainly. I have noticed others complain about sleepiness. I only use this at night.

June 14, 2012 3:16 PM

Review by Allergy Sufferer83:

I've had two years without the ear infections and sinus infections that I had prior to taking this. This has been a miracle for me.

April 19, 2012 10:41 PM

Review by DeeWhyEss:

Astepro works really well but makes me sneeze at least 7 times in a row before I get some relief. Also makes me sleepy so I don't use it until bedtime.

March 5, 2012 10:15 PM

Good product

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 18, 2012 2:24 PM

Worked great on allergies, but raised blood pressure.

August 18, 2011 10:00 AM

Review by Jim W:

In the beginning of the year I developed chronic nasal drip in the back of the throat. Occasionally this would flare up into a real bad sore throat and my nasal passages were constantly inflamed. Tried 3 types of antibiotics and over the counter allergy sprays and nothing worked. Went to a specialist and received a prescription of Astepro. Finally the nasal drip and everything that went with it is gone.

August 1, 2011 11:29 PM

Works great. No allergy symptoms, no side effect, and it decongests me too.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 29, 2011 3:14 PM

Review by cindyu2:

Great for seasonal allergies. Works very quickly. Does make me drowsy so use before bed. After long term use did have some nose bleeds but well worth the side effects.

July 27, 2010 8:39 PM

This stuff is great - I don't get any side-effects, just relief of my symptoms.

July 15, 2010 11:33 PM

Review by FlorinC:

One day after I started using the spray, I broke out in red dots around my arm pits. Did not pay attention and another day later my whole body was covered with red dots. My doctor advised I interrupt using Astepro and four days later I only see a small improvements in my skin condition. Asterpro is definitely not for me.

May 10, 2010 8:24 PM

Wonderful Drug - Very Effective but tastes awful.

April 12, 2010 11:03 AM

Review by jr2:

Major sleepiness. Used it in the morning and in the evening but tired all day long.

April 10, 2010 10:25 AM

Review by wolflew:

My allergies were so bad here in Atlanta (spring 2010) that I had to see a pulmonary doctor for bronchial allergic asthma. It was like bronchitis but no phlegm, just a horrible heavy congestion feeling (which was really swollen, inflamed, bronchial passages) from the pollen. The doctor put me on Singulair, Alvesco Inhaler, and then an ENT put me on Astepro. In my opinion, the Singulair and the Astepro have been the key medications to feeling better and being able to live through these horrible pollen months.

April 5, 2010 10:03 PM

This drug helps with my nasal symptoms but it makes me drowsy, might be because of other medications I take on a daily basis (Cymbalta and Stahist). It has helped with my symptoms because if I don't use it, along with Flonase, I get headaches and stuffiness. I'm happy with it and will continue using it. Hopefully the drowsiness effect will get better with time. It did when I used to use Asteline.

November 9, 2009 1:32 PM

Review by tedddy:

My symptoms are gone and I suffered for years with an itchy, stuffy nose and drip, which went into a sinus infection almost monthly. Pills did not work. This stuff is great.

March 23, 2009 10:15 AM