Pill Identifier App

7.8
Summary of Epiduo reviews 183 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Epiduo

Review by Ana3789:

For Acne: I have been using Epiduo every night for 3 weeks now and I can honestly say it has done wonders! I had terrible breakouts on my forehead and jaw line but this product has taken care of it and all I have now are red marks that will hopefully go away soon! There was a point where I broke out more but it seemed to be from my foundation so I would still recommend this!

March 21, 2015 4:59 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: My skin had a very nasty breakout after almost 10 years of no acne whatsoever (I'm 34 now). I have oily/combination skin and went on antibiotics/adapalene/topical solutions but nothing really helped. Finally, my dermatologist suggested that I try Epiduo as a night treatment (along with my daily moisturizer, Avene Cleanance Expert - another miracle product). Honestly, it only got worse before it started getting better. My skin got almost burned, it peeled badly and was really irritated. Somehow, very slowly and gradually it started clearing up. Now, after using Epiduo every other night for the last 3 months, my skin has almost minimal breakouts, looks and feels smoother and I'm on my way to reclaiming my lost clear skin and self-esteem.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 20, 2015 5:53 AM

Epiduo is great. People say they are getting rashes because of Epiduo but they are wrong. You just have to use it in dime sized portions, it clears my skin really well.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Review by Laj1995 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Acne: I recently just started using this product because my face was really breaking out with large pimples and I can tell you all from life experience that it works!!! My face has already cleared up after a week and eventhough my face is peeling bad, I still rate the product almost a 10.

February 19, 2015 11:58 PM

Review by Elii:

For Acne: I recommend Epiduo for people with oily skin. For the most part, Epiduo is a very HARSH treatment that dries out and irritates the skin. It didn't really help my acne but it might've if I had oily skin.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 10, 2015 10:34 PM

Review by Bb2361:

For Acne: Epiduo along with pill form medication worked so well for me. Made my skins extra dry and sensitive to lotion but with one month my skin was smooth. I still have the scars but it's nothig a little concealer can't cover.

January 27, 2015 3:35 PM

Review by Jazzpv:

For Acne: I have been on Epiduo for about 3 weeks and it seems like every time I apply the gel I turn red and breakout more. Then it's accompanied by dry flaky skin. I think I'm going to stop the use of the Epiduo gel.

January 27, 2015 10:02 AM

Review by mayj777 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Acne: I love Epiduo. I've been using this acne medication for 3 years now and have flawless skin. It does make your face dry and flakey when you start using it and it does take about 6 or more months to completely clear your face up so be patient. Always remember to wear sunscreen when using this product.

January 21, 2015 7:47 PM

Review by Joe whatever:

For Acne: I've been applying this every night before bed, and went through the process of having my skin flake off everywhere, and now I don't have dryness from it but I have to say it's been like 5 months and I still have acne. Looks the same as before.

January 15, 2015 1:31 AM

Review by Anne B.:

For Acne: I've been using Epiduo (as prescribed by my dermatologist) for couple of months and it's the only product I've tried that really cleared my acne. Be careful on applying thick layer because it might cause redness and skin will also peel. Just keep using it and you'll see the great effect for couple of weeks.

January 14, 2015 11:05 AM

Review by Ashleye1987 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Acne: I have literally tried everything, aside from Accutane. My doctor gave me a prescription of Spironolactone along with some Epiduo. The spironolactone made me feel weird, and I almost passed out. I gave up on that quickly and began using the samples. I called my doctor to let him know that the Epiduo was working! For the first time in as long as I can remember, I was waking up with NO new zits. After a month of using Epiduo I am 75% clear and even my scars are fading faster. This has been the biggest blessing for me!

January 13, 2015 2:55 AM

Review by Miranda L M (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: I love this acne treatment. I have been using Epiduo for 5 months now and my face has never been clearer. I didn't have severe acne before but I HAD acne. I've tried different things like Proactive and Neutrogena face wash and nothing worked. I finally went to a dermatologist and he prescribed me Epiduo. I have normally really dry skin so within the first week I had really dry flaky skin but I laid off the medicine for about a week and just moisturized and after that I applied every other day till my skin was used to it. Only took about 3 months to completely clear my face up. I love Epiduo. It seriously works wonders. I recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne. It's so easy and as long as you are consistent it really works!

January 12, 2015 11:16 PM

Review by breannnnaaa:

For Acne: It's saved my life. Literally been using it for 5 days now and my family and I have noticed a huge change in my skin. I've struggled with acne, zits, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads and everything else for years. A little bit of dry skin but nothing to complain about and I have not experienced any burning or redness. Couldn't be happier. My doctor recommended I use Cetaphil Oil control foam wash and Cetaphil oil control moisture so I use that twice a day (when I wake up and before I go to bed) and then apply Epiduo also before I go to bed.

January 12, 2015 9:56 AM

Review by Rebecca_18:

For Acne: I have had acne since I was 11 and I'm 18 now. I tried everything, including Proactive and Acutane. Nothing seemed to work and even when my acne got better I still had post acne red marks. I started Epiduo about 2 weeks ago and already have seen amazing results. No new acne has come in and I've coupled it with a Neutrogena alcohol free toner to tackle the red marks. My skin looks better everyday even though the marks aren't completely gone yet. My skin has not been dry but I still use Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Lotion every night to keep it moisturized.

January 8, 2015 6:09 PM

Review by Robin01:

For Acne: My son has used this for about a month. It's possible he was using too much of it but his face is extremely dry and scaly feeling and also burns. He used it in his chest as well and you can actually see that the skin is burned and raw. We will discontinue use until these symptoms clear and then may go back to just a few days a week

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 6, 2015 9:00 PM

Review by mostloved:

For Acne: I've been using Epiduo for a month now, see some results but the dryness and redness is bad.

January 5, 2015 3:34 AM

Review by MJ30089:

For Acne: Like everyone else mostly is I was scared to use this medicarion at first because I was worried I would get an Initial break out but that wasn't the case. This acne cream has cleared up almost all my acne. Right now I'm currently just battling acne marks. (Also I've noticed this product may help with fading them faster since Adapalene is a skin peeling agent) But the only reason I'm not eating this 10 is because of how dry it makes my skin, and red. When you use this product make sure you moisturize! At least twice a day. Besides the acne marks, my skin looks much better than it did 2 Months ago. I've been using this for 2 months and 90% of my acne disappeared. I still get some whiteheads of course but they're gone so much faster.

January 2, 2015 8:12 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Acne: I have been using Epiduo for over 1 year now and besides the side effects, it has helped my face, chest and back acne tremendously! For the first few months of using it, I had terrible dry, flakey and very red irritating skin. I didn't care as much then but it really became a problem when I began to wear foundation. I now know to moisturize constantly and ONLY APPLY A THIN LAYER! Overall, thanks to Epiduo I barely have any acne on my chest. My back is no longer severely bad but now moderate and controlled. My moderate facial acne is so much better ! Only downfalls: sometimes my skin was terribly burnt and dry. Also really expensive but worth it!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2015 1:52 AM

Review by sans0 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Acne: I've suffered from acne for 8 years now and went through all sorts of phases. Now I'm 20 yrs old and it's all down on the chin area with deep, painful cysts everywhere. Unfortunately Epiduo (or any topical cream actually) is not good for that kind of stuff. If you're a teenager, this may yield more likely results. I had an extremely oily face as a teen so I didn't even experience the red/dry/flaky skin that most do. Sadly it stopped being effective about 6 months in so eventually I quit. Recently I've tried it again but now it gives me persistent painful red/dry/flaky skin and not much positive results. It may be better for other people.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 31, 2014 1:34 AM

Review by Hem__:

For Acne: Epiduo has saved my skin! I've been dealing with acne since late elementary school (I am now finishing high school). I've tried every product on the market. Finally my dermatologist gave me Epiduo and I noticed a difference within a week! I didn't get the side effects of dry skin but I did notice it irritated my skin a bit, I quickly got used to it. Now about 3 months later my skin is clear! I still get the occasional pimples brought on by teenage hormones but other than that, I'm completely happy with my skin! Thanks Epiduo!

December 18, 2014 9:27 PM

Review by Alexrobinson_12:

For Acne: I'm so thankful for Epiduo! It works wonders! Yes, there is the downfall of dry flaky skin but that can be cured with Cetaphil oil control moisturizer. Other than that my face feels and looks amazing!

December 12, 2014 3:15 AM

Review by your typical acne suffer (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Acne: I've been on Epiduo for many months in the past but stopped using it once my face got relatively clear. I've had acne for around 8 years and tried all the common treatments for acne so needless to say I already tried benzoyl peroxide. So from experience I know it DOES help improve acne but as for how much, it may depend. The first time worked nicely for me but after several months of use it no longer worked on the small pimples and bumps on my forehead so I stopped using it. Applying more or less didn't work either. However, due to recent circumstances I broke out pretty badly on the chin so I've tried using it once more. Sadly, after 2 months the only thing it does is painfully dry out my skin and cause a semi-permanent redness to my face.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 10, 2014 10:11 AM

Review by ronnniee:

For Acne: My dermatologist gave me Epiduo with some antibiotics and a cleanser. I was told to apply it every night before I go to bed. My skin did become red, flaky and irritated but after 1 month of using it non-stop my skin started to clear up. Thanks Epiduo.

December 3, 2014 11:56 AM

Review by Emilyy7201:

For Acne: I was prescribed Epiduo and a tablet (doxycycline), together they work great. I've been on them for about 2 weeks and in a few days saw a difference. Although another few days later it's seemed to come back. I've suffered from acne for years and just want it gone, no regimes or counter creams work. I'm not giving up on Epiduo yet, I have heard great reviews. Most people's acne will clear up in about a month on Epiduo. My skin has peeled a bit but nothing too major, just ease onto the cream and it should be alright.

December 3, 2014 5:01 AM

Review by Michael Gordon (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: Epiduo works GREAT. I had terrible acne, I HATED it. Epiduo has worked wonders, even though it's not completely gone yet, it has helped so much and I'm so happy.

December 1, 2014 11:04 PM