User Reviews for Epiduo

Acne 305 reviews 518 medications

7.6
Summary of Epiduo reviews 305 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Epiduo

For Acne "wow... well first off i was prescribed epiduo and some oral medication (which made me throw up everyday and did not help what-so-ever), so I stopped the oral medication and just used the epiduo... 3 months on and wow- 1 pimple-ON MY WHOLE FACE-ONE!!! it works a treat, but you've got to give it time... it took about 2 months to work for me and I am so so thankful for it. only negatives for me are- It's pricey but worth it, I get irritation around my eye area from it, but I pretty much get irritation from everything so it doesn't bother me anymore and it doesn't reduce scaring so I use a whole different product to combat that. but yes... if you are thinking of going on this... give it a try, it is a much better alternative to the pill."

TAYPAI (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 7, 2016

For Acne "I do not like this product. I understand you need patience and results show within, but if you want results fast I HIGHLY SUGGEST not to use it. It makes you break out and your skin very, very sensitive. On my second day of using it I had a terrible red marks all over my face and I cannot get rid of them still. It has been 3 weeks! It is an affective medication, but if you aren't wiling to have your face very irritated for a good 2-3 months on this cream do not use it."

frootgum February 6, 2016

For Acne "I've been using it for 5 days and I've got swelling, burning/stinging, redness and itching. It did breakout more but I am sticking to it. The only bad thing is that it burns and stings a lot. I struggle to fall asleep. I've started applying vaseline but it does not help for the burning. I do hope that the burning goes away."

annika27 (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2016

For Acne "At 14 I started getting acne, started using everything. My acne had gotten horrible at 15 and my doctor recommended epiduo gel. It got worse even whilst using it, but I still stuck to it. In about 8 months, my acne completely cleared on my cheeks, even the scars. No acne treatment will clear up your skin within weeks, give it time. I am still acne free and its a couple of years later"

Sacheezy February 4, 2016

For Acne "I broke out with bad cystic acne on my jawline. The doctor prescribed me epiduo, at first it made it so much worse; it burnt and itched like crazy but I was determined to complete the recommended 12 weeks. By week 8 my skin was so much clearer and now after 12 weeks my skin is smooth and glowing, better than it's ever been !! I'm literally so happy and (I know this sounds well cheesey) but it's given me my confidence back !! It's worth the horrible few weeks"

Naynay12 February 3, 2016

For Acne "I am now in my 7th week of using Epiduo, I had a really bad Acne after I got the IUD contraceptive which broke me out so much. I even had my wedding with loads of bumpy acne and pimples on my face it was so bad. My doctor prescribed Epiduo to me after I rejected the Duac as the burning sensation was unbearable. I began using Epiduo precisely on the 18/12/2015 and Its has been amazing. Please stick with it and don't apply too much on the affected area. Don't worry if you break out even more when you start, it's part of the healing process and with time you will see amazing result. I also started my period today and I can only see 2-3 pimple compare to like 20 or more that I usually get whenever I start. The point is, it really work."

Princess sugar (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 3, 2016

For Acne "I've been using epiduo for only a few days it drys your skin out but all you need is some lotion and it's fine I've been seeing good results already I recommend epiduo for people with horrible acne to not horrible it works quick and for anyone my friends tried it and liked it"

Dancccc February 1, 2016

For Acne "I'm 19 and have been on epiduo for around 3 weeks and have so far seen no improvements in my acne, I have more black heads now than I did before starting the treatment and the burning and itching sensation will not go away even when the product is washed off. It seems to have made my skin hypersensitive and I'm hoping that if I stick with it that it will be worth it in the end"

Anna_bela1996 January 29, 2016

For Acne "I'm in my 4th month of Epiduo and I'm finally seeing amazing results! My doctor told me that I would not be impressed with it during the first couple months but to stick with it..and let me tell you that was HARD! I had terrible peeling and redness and didn't think I would ever heal. But then after the 3rd month my skin cleared and the redness went away! I see myself in the mirror and can't believe it's me! My skin looks normal and so much more healthy. I didn't realize that besides the acne my pores were just dirty and my skin was uneven. Now my pores seem smaller and I have a nice glow. I never skip a night of using it because I don't want to ever go back to my old skin. Stick with it it's so worth it!!!"

Healthy Skin (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 25, 2016

For Acne "I've had acne all my life but it was never really that severe; just a few then and there. But once I turned 18 it was when my skin got super bad where every night I would take off my make up and start crying whenever I saw all my acne. I got prescribed to epiduo forte by my dermatologist, and started using it in October. It is now almost February and I have been using this product for almost 4 months and I can say my acne has officially cleared up. This drug does make your skin break out even more and it does make it very sensitive for the first 2-3 months. After the 3 months of using it consistently every night your skin will start to clear up. I do break out on my period but now all I have to worry about are my scars. I love this product."

Acnesucks1212 January 24, 2016

For Acne "I have been breaking out terribly since as long as I can remember. The amount of medications and creams I have been prescribed are not even countable. My dermatologist prescribed me epiduo after I changed insurance companies and I figured the stuff would work because of the price. It took a couple months before it really started to work but my skin is so clear. During those few first months I hated the stuff because I broke out even more and my skin was dry, but I kept using it because the doctor said with epiduo, your skin does get worse before it gets better. I love my skin now and I highly recommend it!"

Anonymous January 21, 2016

For Acne "My daughter has been on epiduo since 8th grade (12) and she is still on it now in junior year (16) and it really does work wonders. Her skin is completely pimple free with the occasional 1 or 2 pimples here and there. This product really does work. The only problem is the occasional burning, flaking, and dry sensation. They started about one year after taking the product, although it does vary depending on your skin type. For all the people suffering from this, I suggest first completely washing your face then applying a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. After, apply a very thing layer of Vaseline on your face (trust me, it works) then apply the Epiduo with a pea-sized amount. IT WON'T FEEL LIKE BURNING OR FLAKING"

helllooooo (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 20, 2016

For Acne "I had some bad breakouts in October, I had Very/Light acne but it got worse in October so I went and got prescribed on epiduo early November. I've seen improvements, it had made my face red and burnt and kinda flaky, I have seen my acne tone down a bit, but its been 10 weeks and I still have Ance. Seen small changes, but Im kinda disappointed. Let me say, it has definitely worked better than other products and it has made a difference, but its a very slow process, and even if a breakout of some zits go away, I still get new acne. I'm in my teen years and have struggled with acne for a little over a year now, but this product disappoints me, and the refill is costly. I hope it works, my acne has really hurt my self - esteem and its tough."

Desperately Need Clear Skin (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 18, 2016

For Acne "I've had acne since about 6th grade when I was 11. I am now almost 18 and I am happy to say I have gotten almost completely rid of my acne. It's amazing and it's all thanks to epiduo seriously. I still have some acne scars and this medication did make my skin extremely dry for the first month or two but it was worth it. I had these little under skin bumps all over my cheeks and chin and now they're completely gone. I'm so happy I can now wear makeup around my guy friends and even crushes sometimes it's crazy. My skin is not 100% clear but it's sooooo much better!! I feel confident and I'm glad I finally found the right medication for my skin and just know I have tried at least 20 different things !!"

Oliviaj0223 January 17, 2016

For Acne "I've never left a review for anything before, but I relied so heavily on this site the last 13 weeks that I felt like I should share my experience. I've never suffered from terrible acne, but now, in my mid-twenties I've been getting more cysts then ever before. I went to the dermatologist where he put me on Epiduo. I really wanted it to work, but the number of cysts on my face only increased. As soon as one would go away two more would pop-up and for the last 9 weeks or so have had 4-6 at any given time. 13 weeks in I finally gave up and started using Differin, so we'll see how that works."

KC80 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 10, 2016

For Acne "I have never had a problem with my skin until I hit my second semester of freshmen year at college. I broke out horribly and I never felt more insecure. I tried many different remedies but nothing worked. It wasn't until the beginning of October when I started epiduo and it has been a journey since then. My skin became red and broke out more and I was beginning to think, "this isn't working." It wasn't until I hit the end of the third month when my skin completely cleared up. I have the occasional break out of one or two pimples but they go away within a few days. Epiduo has changed my skin and I have never felt more confident. I can actually leave my house without makeup! It takes time but this product DOES work."

Rabi N. (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 9, 2016

For Acne "Epiduo has been prescribed to a lot of people by a lot of doctors, my mum being one of these many people. At the age of thirteen I had began developing small pimples on my forehead and was get really oily skin, I thought this would go away if I took good care of my skin, but nothing happened. A year later my mum gave me epiduo to try however she was very hesitant because this medicine only works on certain skin types, the oily and non-sensitive. If you have not idea if your skin was sensitive or not grab a lemon cut it in half and rub on your skin. If this burns or irritates take it of immediately and cool with some ice. If it does burn you have sensitive skin if it doesn't you don't. make sure your skin is ready and epiduo is the way to go."

don't need to know January 8, 2016

For Acne "I've been using epiduo for around 8 months and have seen a drastic improvement in my skin. I've seen lot of complaints that the product is very drying to their skin and am wondering if these people are using it after 1-3 coats of moisturizer or gentle lotion. I use it at night with this combo and got rid of my horrible acne. I'm now after 8 months working more towards removing my acne scarring and using the epiduo as a daily treatment to prevent further breakouts."

Linda D. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 7, 2016

For Acne "I have had acne since I was 12 (I'm 18 now) but around one year ago my acne turned from mild to medium/severe. After using it for almost a year it has almost completely cleared up my skin! I honestly can't believe how good the results are. I still get the occasional break out here and there but my skin is definitely much better than what I started out with. Only thing I'd have to say is that it dries out your skin and can burn if you put on too much but other than that I highly recommend (:"

sminnie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 7, 2016

For Acne "WARNING TO ALL! If you have sensitive skin this is not for you! I informed my doctor over and over again while at the office that my skin is sensitive and to prescribe something safe for me and this is what I got. I got peeling, burning, redness, itching, painful skin as a result and have had 2 months of my skin like this! I thought acne was bad but I feel so ugly with such tomato red peeling skin. A coworker asked if I went on vacation because she thought I got a sunburn. My face looks like its shedding skin and my skin feels paper thin and overall I'm angry and sad that my skin sucks right now. It decreased some whiteheads on my forehead but I still have pimples. Going to the derm this Friday and asking to get off this awful product!"

Dreams of seeing my skin (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 2, 2016

For Acne "I am 31 and struggled with acne in my teen years and got a few glorious years in my 20's of Ok skin, occasional acne but nothing serious. As soon as I turned 30 boom! I went back and forth with birth control to help control hormones, sometimes it helped and sometimes it didn't. So I finally stayed off of the birth control and my skin went crazy. It got to the point where I was embarrassed to go out on the weekends. I know its superficial but who wants to be the "pretty girl" with bad skin. Literally within a weekof starting this the huge cysts that took over my chin were shrunken down. I am now on week two and have only very light acne remaining. I have combo skin and it has helped control oil. But use a very good moisturizer peeling will occur but worth it"

Ambeezy December 30, 2015

For Acne "I have mild-severe acne and I also have some acne scars/redness on my face. Epiduo was recommended to me by my doctor. It has been working out pretty well. Yet my skin has had some problems with peeling. My acne seems to be clearing up but the redness on my face isn't really going away. It seems to reduce the number of outbreaks I have but doesn't totally clear all of my acne.Overall it is currently the best acne treatment I have used ( I have tried many) but I am still hopeful and looking out for other treatments that will get rid of both my acne and redness."

Vanessaaaaaaaaaaaa (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 30, 2015

For Acne "I started about a month ago, it seems to be taking a long while to start showing any difference. If anything my acne is getting worse, but in new spots. Also I can't use it every night at directed because the dryness, and burning is too much to handle. Literally tearing up pain. I'll update again if it starts doing its job :("

Desirbae December 28, 2015

For Acne "I have had horrible acne since the age of 11. I am almost 16 now and have been through two courses of accutane. During my second course of the medication I developed one of the rare side effects called pseudo tumor cerebri (build up of spinal fluid in the brain) which was only resolved with a spinal tap. Here I am 8 months later, and my acne has come back only on my temples and sides of my chin. I started using epiduo forte about 2 weeks ago, and my face looks SOOOO much better"

:))) (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2015

For Acne "My acne wasn't bad I just had a few black heads and once in a while I would get deep pimples and they hurt like crap. My mom took me to the dermatologist because she was scared my skin would get worse as I got older. The doctor gave me epiduo and it seems to work amazingly. I still have blackheads but not as many or as noticeable ( granted I do wear a full face a makeup most the time ) Overall it's worth the money"

Sarahhend07 December 26, 2015