User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

Learn more about Tudorza Pressair.

Tudorza Pressair Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 91 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair to treat COPD

"I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug ."

Lisa Anne Martin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2015

"It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all."

Ohio Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

"It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

One lunger (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2014

"Good."

handcarved June 11, 2013

"This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

"I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"

paulwill123 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2013