User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

Learn more about Tudorza Pressair.

COPD 4 reviews 36 medications

9.5
COPD, Maintenance 2 reviews 38 medications

9.5
Summary of Tudorza Pressair reviews 6 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

For COPD "It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

One lunger (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2014

For COPD, Maintenance "I have had emphysema (COPD) for over 3 years and been on all the typical long-term medications including Advair, Spiriva, Symbicort, and lastly, Tudorza Pressair. By my 2nd day on Tudorza I was utterly amazed, I was able to draw a full breath that I could feel expand my lungs for the first time in what seemed like forever! My doctor was happy it worked so well and felt successful in finding the "right" medication to help me live a more active life; however, as you may find, Tudorza is NOT on my AARP insurance formulary. Although I did get approved a 3-month prescription, I still had to pay $85 for my share of the one month, which I simply could not afford. I had to give it up. I pray Tudorza gets on my formulary."

Marge E December 28, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "Since I have been using Tudorza Pressair I have not had an exacerbation & I definitely use my rescue inhaler less. Very happy with it!"

Deb V June 15, 2013

For COPD "Good."

handcarved June 11, 2013

For COPD "This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

For COPD "I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"

paulwill123 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2013