Round white pill 8 on one side arrow on the other. is it subutex 8 mg?

Buprenorphine HCl sublingual tablets
8 mg - White, round, biconvex uncoated tablets with "8" debossed on one side and a dart "→" debossed on the other side
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/8-logo-16575.html

Subutex new generic about size of a k4 diluadid. 8 on one side and arrow on other hope its easier to inject less trash it appears

dwhiteboy 27 Aug 2013

Yes its a tek and yes its much easier to inject

1234yuh 5 Jul 2014

I have been on this for over 2 years and they just switched me to these little ones and they are terrible compared to the larger one .
They do not dissolve all the way and they almost the whole pill is swallowed every time .As a result I keep having to take more and more of them and as you know that is a major problem.. As a result I run out of medicine too soon and never feel right ..
I am very upset with my pharmacy switching me to these pills without even telling me first .. I am very upset this pill should be taken off the market it is not a good replacement for the larger ones.