Does prozac make you sleepy or tired even during the day?

Hello Oscar,
I've not taken Prozac myself but someone very close to me has for some time. I believe that fatigue is a documented side effect.
Best Regards,
4N Substances

It may also depend upon what time of day it is taken. I was told to take it before bed and did not experience drowsiness. However, I was at minimum dose and perhaps your dose is higher than 20 mg.

It will also depend upon how long you have been taking the Prozac. It takes a good month for it to even out and have full effect. Sometimes side effects occur but disappear after that first month.