Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Treatment of Impotence
There are many different sexual problems that men can experience, including
low sexual drive
difficulty getting or keeping an erection
problems with ejaculation, including early ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and "dry" orgasm.
This treatment guide is intended to help men who are having difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.
Which of these statements applies to you?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over