Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Treatment of Chronic Constipation in Children
Many children (and adults, too) do not get enough vegetables.
Fresh vegetables are great. Try not to overcook them. Salads are good, too. It is fine to use salad dressing if that helps your children eat more vegetables.
Remember to never serve raw vegetables to children under age three, as they can cause choking.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over