Skip to Content

Symptom Checker

Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.

Sexual Problems in Men

Talk to your doctor. You may need a medical evaluation to check for nerve damage. Depending on your symptoms, your doctor may recommend a scan or other test of nerve function.

Keep in mind that retrograde ejaculation is a harmless problem. Only men who are having fertility problems need to be treated. If you find the condition to be bothersome or the lack of semen interferes with your sexual pleasure, you can talk to your doctor about certain medications (such as the decongestant pseudoephedrine) that may improve your symptoms.


Please provide feedback to help us improve the Symptom Checker.

Related Documents

Disclaimer: This content should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a call or visit to a health professional. Use of this content is subject to specific Terms of Use & Medical Disclaimers.