Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
This is worrisome. You would not have any of these symptoms if this was simply pregnancy-related nausea. It could be a complication of pregnancy, such as preeclampsia, or some potentially serious condition unrelated to your pregnancy.
Call your doctor, nurse, or midwife immediately, or go to urgent care or an emergency department.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- General Health
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over