Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
We have covered the more common reasons for missed or irregular periods.
You should call your doctor's office to discuss your symptoms.
Other less likely possibilities include a cervical, vaginal or uterine infection, even if you have not noticed a vaginal discharge or fever, or a tumor in the uterus or ovary.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over