Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Loss of Control of Urine in Women
Your loss of control does not appear to be caused by stress incontinence.
Another form of incontinence is called urge incontinence. In other words, when you have to go, you really have to go.
Please consider the following questions.
Do you have trouble making it to the bathroom on time?
Do you leak urine on the way to the bathroom?
Are you afraid of leaving the house because you might not have access to a bathroom the moment you need it?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over