Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Loss of Control of Urine in Men
Contact your doctor. Loss of urine control combined with memory difficulties, a change in personality or neglect toward your appearance can indicate a serious brain disorder such as dementia. You should have a medical evaluation for this.
You've completed this decision guide!
Would you like more information about loss of urine control? Or, would you like to quit now?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over