Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Insomnia During Pregnancy
Your living and sleeping "environment" can have a major impact on how well you sleep. Your sleep "environment" includes everything that orients your brain to your schedule and conditions your brain to anticipate sleep:
- your eating schedule
- your exercise frequency, duration, and timing during the day
- noise in your sleeping location
- light in your sleeping location
- your bedtime ritual
- stimulation prior to sleep, such as reading or viewing television
- new or uncomfortable bed or mattress
- room temperature
- unpleasant odors in the bedroom.
Do you think one or more of these factors might be contributing to your insomnia?