Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Frequent Urination in Women
Your kidneys are making a lot of urine. It may simply be that you are drinking large amounts of fluid and your kidneys are responding normally by getting rid of the extra water.
However, it is important to consider a few of the medical conditions that cause excessive urine output.
Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus causes high blood sugars. The excess blood sugar is excreted by the kidneys into the urine. The sugar drags large amounts of water out of the body, through the kidneys, and into the urine.
Please consider the following questions:
- Are you thirsty all the time?
- Have you gained a lot of weight recently?
- Are you losing weight without trying to?
- Has your vision become blurry?
- Have you been more tired than usual recently?