Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Fever in Adults
You could have heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Typical symptoms of heat exhaustion include:
- Prominent sweating with cool skin
- Dizziness or feeling faint
- Muscle pain, cramping, or weakness
Heat stroke may cause:
- Confusion, hallucinations, or blacking out
- Warm, dry skin
- Rapid breathing
- Very high body temperature (up to 105 degrees F or higher)
For heat exhaustion, drinking lots of cold fluids and getting rest usually brings things back to normal pretty quickly. But heat stroke is more serious and requires immediate medical attention!
Okay -- on to the next question:
Does it hurt or burn when you urinate?
- General Health
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over