Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Does any of the following describe your child's diaper rash?
It's red or salmon-colored.
It's slightly raised patches with well-defined edges.
It's covered by slight yellowish or greasy scale.
It's not bothering your child at all.
Lastly, does your child have cradle cap or similar rash elsewhere on the body?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over