Zincon Medicated Dandruff by Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc.
NDC Code: 62673-016
Pyrithione zinc 1%
- reduces and helps eliminate scalp itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
For external use only.
a condition that covers a large area of the body.
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens
- condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- wet hair, apply to scalp and massage vigorously
- rinse and repeat
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- do not use on children under 2 years of age, except as directed by a doctor.
Citric acid, cocamide MEA, deionized water, FD&C Blue 1, fragrance, glycol distearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate.
|ZINCON MEDICATED DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc. (790615181)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(62673-016), analysis(62673-016), pack(62673-016), label(62673-016)|