Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face
Medically reviewed on Mar 2, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0131
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sarcosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citric Acid
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
|NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR ACNE DEFENSE FACE
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|