High Blood Pressure Chest Congestion and Cough
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Bedrock Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 76000-533
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
COLD RELIEF for people with
High Blood Pressure
Cough Suppressant - Dextromethorphan HBr
Expectorant - Guaifenesin
• Chest Congestion
Learn about teen medicine abuse
St. Josephs Health Products, LLC
Baltimore, MD 21201
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE CHEST CONGESTION AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr and guaifenesin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Bedrock Brands, LLC (829056162)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(76000-533)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(76000-533)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.