Who makes Zyclara and where is it manufactured?
Zyclara Cream is manufactured by Bausch Health Companies Inc. located in Laval, Quebec, Canada. The US headquarters for Bausch Health US is in Bridgewater, NJ. You can contact Bausch Health customer support at 1-800-321-4576 or online.
What does Zyclara cream treat?
Zyclara (imiquimod) 2.5% and 3.75% is a topical skin cream used in adults to treat actinic keratosis (AK) on the face and scalp. AK is a scaly, rough area of the skin caused by too much sun or UV exposure (for example, from tanning beds).
The 3.75% strength of Zyclara cream is also used to treat genital warts and anal area warts (condyloma acuminata) found on the outside of the body in patients 12 years or older. Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Zyclara does not cure genital warts.
- Bausch Health. [website] Contact Us.Accessed Sept. 17, 2021 at https://www.bauschhealth.com/about-us/contact-us
- Zyclara prescribing information. 6/2020. Bausch Health US, LLC
Bridgewater, NJ. Accessed Sept. 17, 2021 at https://www.bauschhealth.com/Portals/25/Pdf/PI/Zyclara-PI.pdf
Related medical questions
- Is imiquimod the same as Aldara?
- What are the side effects of the HPV vaccine?
- Does Zyclara work for genital warts?
- How is Ameluz used to treat actinic keratosis?
- Sunscreen Safety: What do you need to know?
- How effective is Aldara for genital warts?