Verapamil Extended Release Tablets
Last Updated: June 20, 2012
Products Affected - Description
180 mg tablets, 100 count (NDC 00025-2011-31) - discontinued
240 mg tablets, 100 count (NDC 00025-2021-31) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
- Pfizer discontinued Covera-HS in mid-May, 2012.
- Other verapamil oral presentations are not affected by this discontinuation.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Pfizer discontinued product in May, 2012. No more supply available.
- Diltiazem Injection — Current
- Isradipine Oral Presentations — Resolved
- Nicardipine Hydrochloride Injection — Resolved
- Nimodipine Capsules — Resolved
- Verapamil Injection — Resolved
June 20, 2012, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2012, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.