Last Updated: April 1, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Reason for the Shortage
- Teva discontinued ticlopidine tablets in late-March 2015.
- Apotex is not marketing ticlopidine tablets.
- Caraco, Sandoz, Par, and Major discontinued their ticlopidine presentations in 2009.
- Roche (Genentech) has discontinued Ticlid.
There are no presentations available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
There are no ticlopidine presentations being marketed at this time.
- Anagrelide Capsules — Current
- Cilostazol Tablets — Resolved
- Eptifibatide Injection — No Commercially Available Preparations
April 1, March 18, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.