Orphenadrine Citrate Injection
Last Updated: February 16, 2017
Products Affected - Description
All presentations are currently available
Reason for the Shortage
- Akorn had orphenadrine citrate injection on shortage due to manufacturing delays.
- Actavis did not provide a reason for the orphenadrine citrate shortage.
- Sagent is no longer marketing orphenadrine citrate.
Orphenadrine Citrate solution for injection, Actavis
30 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 10 count (NDC 00591-3222-47)
Orphenadrine Citrate solution for injection, Akorn
30 mg/mL, 2 mL vial, 10 count (NDC 17478-0538-02)
Estimated Resupply Dates
All marketed presentations are available.
- Atracurium Injection — Resolved
- Dantrolene Oral — Resolved
- Methocarbamol Injection — Resolved
- Rocuronium Injection — Current
- Succinylcholine chloride Injection — Resolved
- Vecuronium Bromide Injection — Current
February 16, January 19, 2017; November 29 and 21, October 17, 2016, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.