Neomycin Oral Solution
Last Updated: February 28, 2012
Products Affected - Description
Neo-Fradin Oral Solution, X-Gen Pharmaceuticals
125 mg/5 mL, 480 mL (NDC 39822-0330-05)
Reason for the Shortage
- X-Gen Pharmaceuticals discontinued Neo-Fradin oral solution in February, 2012.
- There are no other manufacturers of neomycin oral solution.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
X-Gen has discontinued Neo-Fradin 125 mg/5 mL 480 mL oral solution.
- Bacitracin zinc/Polymyxin B (Polysporin) powder — Resolved
- Bacitracin/Polymyxin B Powder — Resolved
- Gatifloxacin 0.3% Ophthalmic Solution — No Longer Available
- Tobramycin Injection — Current
February 28, 2012; January 20, 2012; November 16, 2011; September 15, 2011; August 31, 2011, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2012, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.