Last Updated: October 27, 2011
Products Affected - Description
Mebendazole tablets, Teva
100 mg tablets, 12 count (NDC 00093-9107-29)
Reason for the Shortage
- Teva discontinued mebendazole tablets in October, 2011. Teva did not provide a reason for discontinuing mebendazole tablets. The customer letter is available online.
- Teva was the sole manufacturer of mebendazole tablets.
No presentations available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Teva discontinued mebendazole tablets and have cancelled all open orders. No more product is available.
- Ivermectin Tablets — Resolved
- Melphalan Injection and Tablets — Resolved
- Praziquantel Tablets — Resolved
October 27, 2011, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2011, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.