Lissamine Green Ophthalmic Strips
Last Updated: April 30, 2014
Products Affected - Description
No presentations are on back order.
Reason for the Shortage
Hub Pharmaceuticals had temporarily stopped supplying Lissamine green ophthalmic strips. This is an unapproved drug, however there has not been any action taken by FDA in relation to this drug. FDA has information available on drug shortages and unapproved drugs.
Lissamine Green, HUB Pharmaceuticals
1.5 mg ophthalmic strip, 100 count (NDC 17238-0920-11)
Estimated Resupply Dates
HUB Pharmaceuticals lissamine green ophthalmic available.
- Arginine 10% Injection — Resolved
- Fluorescein sodium injection — Resolved
- Technetium Tc99m Albumin Aggregated Injection — Resolved
- Technetium Tc99m Generators — Resolved
- Thyrotropin Alfa — Resolved
April 30, 2014; April 22, 2014; April 4, 2014; March 27, 2014, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2014, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.