Fluphenazine Hydrochloride Injection
Last Updated: July 31, 2013
Products Affected - Description
Fluphenazine hydrochloride injection
Reason for the Shortage
- APP stated the reason for the shortage was unknown.
- APP is the sole supplier of fluphenazine hydrochloride.
- Fluphenazine decanoate injection is on shortage.
Fluphenazine hydrochloride injection, APP
2.5 mg/mL, 10 mL vial (NDC 63323-0281-10)
Estimated Resupply Dates
This product is available.
Do not confuse fluphenazine hydrochloride with fluphenazine decanoate.
- Fluphenazine Decanoate Injection — Resolved
- Haloperidol Decanoate Injection — Current
- Haloperidol Lactate Injection — Current
- Mirtazapine Tablets — Resolved
- Nefazodone Tablets — Resolved
- Trazodone Tablets — Resolved
July 31, 2013; June 24, 2013; May 23, 2013; April 24, 2013, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2013, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.