Last Updated: November 4, 2013
Products Affected - Description
Reason for the Shortage
- Healthpoint Biotherapeutics acquired Regranex from Ortho McNeil in June 2011.
- Smith & Nephew purchased Healthpoint Biotherapeutics in December 2012.
- Smith & Nephew launched Regranex in October 2013.
Regranex 0.01% gel, Smith & Nephew
15 gram tube (NDC 00045-0810-15)
Estimated Resupply Dates
All presentations are currently available.
- Acetylcholine Chloride Powder for Intraocular Solution — Current
- Boceprevir Capsules — No Longer Available
- Cardioplegic Solution for Cardiac Perfusion — Current
- Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, and Trypsin Topical Products — No Longer Available
- Chloroquine Tablets — Current
- Dexpanthenol Injection — Current
- Diatrizoate Meglumine 66% and Diatrizoate Sodium 10% — Resolved
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate and Sulfisoxazole Oral Suspension — No Longer Available
- Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets — No Longer Available
- Fluticasone/Salmeterol Inhalation Aerosol (Advair HFA) — Resolved
- Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended Release Tablets — Resolved
- Gadoteridol Injection — Current
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets — Resolved
- Iopamidol Injection — Resolved
- Levothyroxine (Levothroid) Oral Tablets — No Longer Available
- Otic Unapproved Prescription Preparations Containing Benzocaine or Chloroxylenol — No Longer Available
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Minerals — No Longer Available
- Rifampin and Isoniazid Capsules — Resolved
- Trypan Blue 0.15% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
- Warfarin for Injection — No Longer Available
November 4, 2013; September 5, 2013; July 25, 2013; May 13, 2013, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2013, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.