Amyl Nitrite Inhalation Solution
Last Updated: April 13, 2012
Products Affected - Description
Amyl Nitrite, Inhalation Solution, X-Gen
0.3 mL ampule, 12 count (NDC 39822-9950-02) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
- James Alexander Corp is the manufacturer of amyl nitrite for several distributors including Moore Medical, Henry Schein, and X-Gen.
- X-Gen discontinued amyl nitrite in March, 2012.
Amyl Nitrite, Inhalation Solution, James Alexander Corp
0.3 mL ampule, 12 count (NDC 46414-2222-01)
Estimated Resupply Dates
James Alexander Corp sells amyl nitrite directly in large quantities, 264 boxes of 12. Amyl nitrite may be ordered in smaller quantities through other distributors such as Moore Medical (800-234-1464) and Henry Schein (800-772-4346).
- Alprostadil Products — Resolved
- Dipyridamole Injection — Resolved
- Doxazosin Tablets — Resolved
- Isosorbide Dinitrate Immediate Release Tablets — Resolved
- Nitroglycerin 2% Ointment — Resolved
- Nitroglycerin Injection — Resolved
- Papaverine Injection — Resolved
April 13, 2012; February 29, 2012, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2012, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.