User Reviews for Methenamine / sodium biphosphate systemic
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Methenamine/sodium biphosphate
For Urinary Tract Infection: "I have been using Uroquid acid for approximately 2 years, and have had no infections while using it. I did not take any antibiotics while using Uroquid. It is fantastic, and there were no side effects."
Anonymous December 10, 2010
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis in Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection in Children
- Urinary Tract Infection in Men
- Urinary Tract Infection in Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment